This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    segunda-feira, janeiro 30, 2017

    Iranians stranded by US ban tell of jobs at risk and families in disarray




    "Trita Parsi, the president of the National Iranian American Council (NIAC), whose organisation has followed many such cases, said on Twitter: “I want to repeat: Green card holders were handcuffed, their social media was reviewed, and they were asked their views on Trump.”

    The NIAC said visa bans marked a dark day in the history of the US. “Families are being ripped apart without warning and with no assurance of when they will be reunited. Students travelling abroad at the time of the ban are horrified that they might not be able to return to continue their studies. Children are being detained along with their parents when they were just seeking to return home,” it said in a statement.

    Nazanin Zinouri was visiting family in Iran when she heard about Trump’s plan to impose visa bans. She wrote on her Facebook that she booked tickets quickly but was taken off the plane in Dubai.

    “After almost seven years of living in the United States, I got deported,” she said. “No one warned me when I was leaving, no one cared what will happen to my dog or my job or my life there. No one told me what I should do with my car that is still parked at the airport parking. Or what to do with my house and all my belongings.”


    read more>>

    Iranians stranded by US ban tell of jobs at risk and families in disarray | US news | The Guardian

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER