This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, abril 12, 2016

    pela cochlea: Courtney Barnett - Kim's Caravan - Live in Melbourne ..


    Watermarks on the ceiling
    I can see Jesus and he's frowning at me
    I see a dead seal on the beach
    The old man says he's already saved it three times this week
    Guess it just wants to die
    I would wanna die too
    With people putting oil into my air
    But to be fair, I've done my share
    Guess everybody's got their different point of view

    I was walking down Sunset Strip, Phillip Island, not Los Angeles
    Got me some hot chips and a cold drink
    Took a sandy seat on the shore
    There's a paper on the ground, it makes my headache quite profound
    As I read it out aloud
    It said "The Great Barrier Reef it ain't so great anymore
    It's been raped beyond belief, the dredgers treat it like a whore"
    I drank 'til I was sinking, sank 'til I was thinking
    That I'm thankful for this view
    We either think that we're invincible or that we are invisible
    When realistically we're somewhere in between
    We all think that we're nobody but everybody is somebody else's somebody

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER