This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sexta-feira, junho 05, 2015

    pela cochlea: Okkervil River - It Was My Season



    My mind was just revving.
    Your eyes, they went hard.
    Our parents were freaking,
    But it was our season,
    All that time ago.

    Your dad is half sleeping.
    But, really, he's gone.
    Can you hear his VCR weeping?
    They crossed his wires completely
    When they made him fire that gun.

    I'll say to you: to cut it off's to cut me down...
    If they take me out of school, you out of town...
    I called a friend, my world at end, my words unwound.
    I said, "It's crashing down around our heads".
    We're dumb. We're dead. Shut up about it now.

    They say that I'll go to college
    And you will stay home
    And watch while I'm leaving,
    And the cold will just creep in.
    Oh, Jason, I know.

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER