This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    terça-feira, março 10, 2015

    14 Things You Might Not Know About 'The Sound of Music'




    1. Julie Andrews Kept Falling Over During The Mountain Scene.

    The opening scene of Andrews twirling on the mountaintop may look effortless, but it was anything but. Not only was it raining and cold throughout production, the helicopter kept knocking Andrews over. “This was a jet helicopter,” she said. “And the down draft from those jets was so strong that every time … the helicopter circled around me and the down draft just flattened me into the grass. And I mean flattened. It was fine for a couple of takes, but after that you begin to get just a little bit angry… And I really tried. I mean, I braced myself, I thought, ‘It’s not going to get me this time.’ And every single time, I bit the dust.”

    see the rest here: 

    14 Things You Might Not Know About 'The Sound of Music' | Mental Floss

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER