This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    sexta-feira, abril 18, 2014

    A TALK WITH GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ


     


    "His grandfather, Garcia Marquez said, was ''a former colonel who told endless stories of the civil war of his youth, took me to the circus and the cinema and was my umbilical cord with history and reality.'' Grandmother was ''always telling fables, family legends and organizing our life according to the messages she received in her dreams.'' She was ''the source of the magical, superstitious and supernatural view of reality.'' 

    His stories, he recalled, often started from one initial visual image. '' 'Leaf Storm,' for example, began from a flash of myself as a little boy, sitting on a chair in the living room,'' he said. The initial image for ''No One Writes to the Colonel,'' he went on, came ''when I saw an old man looking at fish in the market of Barranquilla.'

    'For ''The Autumn of the Patriarch,'' ''my only book which I have not lived myself, I read everything I could about Latin American and especially Caribbean dictators over a period of 10 years. On top of that I talked with whomever I could who had a related experience. Then I traed to forget everything and forced myself to work purely from my imagination so that no event could be linked to a real one. But the dictator became the most autobiographical character of all. Excluding the aspect of power, which I have not known, of course, many of my personal feelings, obsessions, ideas, nostalgias, superstitions, are attributed to the patriarch. No doubt there are affinities between power and fame. I think the loneliness of power and the loneliness of fame are much alike.'' 

    read the interview with Marlise Simons :

    A TALK WITH GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER