This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.



blog0news


  • O BRASIL EH O QUE ME ENVENENA MAS EH O QUE ME CURA (LUIZ ANTONIO SIMAS)

  • Vislumbres

    Powered by Blogger

    Fragmentos de textos e imagens catadas nesta tela, capturadas desta web, varridas de jornais, revistas, livros, sons, filtradas pelos olhos e ouvidos e escorrendo pelos dedos para serem derramadas sobre as teclas... e viverem eterna e instanta neamente num logradouro digital. Desagua douro de pensa mentos.


    segunda-feira, fevereiro 13, 2012

    Benjamim Moser: Why I love Brazil




    Everywhere I went, I found everything I expected to find. There was no lack of golden beaches, colonial charm, scary rain forests, soccer players, tropical rhythms and chatty hookers. I drank cachaça-based cocktails; I got a tan. 

    All of those things I more or less expected. I didn't expect to find a gigantic factory in Recife that its owner, the sculptor Francisco Brennand, had spent half a century transforming into a total work of art full of abstract ceramic genitalia. I didn't expect anything like "The Passion According to G.H.," a novel written by a part-time Rio beauty columnist named Clarice Lispector, about a well-to-do lady who, at the height of a mystic crisis, eats a roach.

     That was how it went all over the country. Every time I thought I had seen something, another door would open and make me realize everything I had missed.

    It's not that the country doesn't still have its problems. It's because if Brazil, with all its enormous challenges, can come this far this fast, there's hope for the rest of us too. 

    read full article here


    Marcadores:

    0 Comentários:

    Postar um comentário

    Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

    << Home


    e o blog0news continua…
    visite a lista de arquivos na coluna da esquerda
    para passear pelos posts passados


    Mas uso mesmo é o

    ESTATÍSTICAS SITEMETER